Recipe by LARavenscroft
A recipe found on a WW community I used to visit. This is more of a rub than a marinade. I've used this on both chicken and pork. Can be used on fish, but should only be marinated about 20 minutes. Any longer and it will break down because of the lime juice.
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spices in a large zipper bag.
- Add lime juice and oil.
- Seal bag and mix by kneading until all powder and juice are blended together.
- Place your choice of meat in the bag, seal and toss around until all meat is coated.
- Marinate about an hour depending on the meat you have chosen.