Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe is from Sanderson Farms.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, halved
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (from half of lime)
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh salsa
- 12 eight-inch soft flour tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In wok, heat oil over high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring and tossing, for 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add hot pepper sauce, cumin, salt, pepper and chicken. Continue stir-frying for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add lime juice and remove from heat.
- To serve, place a small amount of the chicken and onion mixture in the middle of a warm tortilla. Top with coleslaw mix, cilantro, avocado and salsa. Add dollop of sour cream; fold both sides of tortilla over the ingredients.