A good way to use up leftover chicken. Even better, toss some chicken breasts around the edge of the grill when ever you are cooking out. A great summer dish, cooks in 10 minutes !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 3/4 cups chicken bouillon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dried chipotle chiles, canned or reconstituted,cut into very thin strips
- 12 -14 ounces cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium soft diced avocado, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- tortilla chips
- 1Add bouillion, garlic and chipotles to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add chicken, reduce heat to low, simmer 5 minutes, add green onions and remove from heat.
- 3Add 1/4 of the avacado and cilantro to 4 soup bowls, top with soup and serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 2570.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.0 g