Recipe by kim myles
Light and fabulous - saw it on a morning show . Great twist on chicken salad. Serve on your favorite type of wrap - I used spinach and sundried tomato.
- 2 lbs boiled shredded chicken
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 pinch celery seed
- salt and pepper
- chipotle salsa
- shredded lettuce
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl , mix shredded chicken w/celery, mayo and sour cream.
- Add spices - taste and adjust to your liking.
- Start adding chipotle sauce - I added 3 tbsps - it is all to your individual taste.
- Layer lettuce on your favorite wrap, then chicken salad, roll and enjoy.