1/2 Photos of Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Shelby Jo's Note:
I got this off of a free recipe card from the grocery store. It's a recipe by Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 cup mild thick & chunky salsa
- 1/2-1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) package cooked chicken breast strips (southwestern style)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray or grease a 15 X 10 inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dow into a 15 X 10 inch rectangle.
- 2In small bowl, mix salsa and chipotle chile, spread to within 1/2 inch of edges of dough.
- 3Top with chicken strips, onion, and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 488.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin pizza crust
chipotle chiles in adobo