Recipe by Sara_guymarch14
I believe this came out of a Womans Day mag. My husband loves it, and you can always spice it up if you want it hotter. If you have leftover chicken this is a great and easy way to make a new dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dried chile
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken, shredded
- 2 (10 ounce) cans mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. F. Grease 13 X 19 baking dish.
- In skillet heat oil over med/high heat. Add peppers, onion, cumin and chile pepper; cook till softened. About 6 minute.
- Stir in chicken, 3/4 cup sauce and 1 cup cheese. Remove from heat cool slightly.
- Heat tortilas according to package.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mix down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas around filling and place in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake till bubbly. About 20 minute
- Sprinkle with cilantro and enjoy.