Chipotle Chicken Enchilada Chowder
- In a large soup pot, add olive oil, onion,celery, and garlic; saute about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth to pot, and stir.
- In a bowl whisk masa harina and 2 cups of water, and mix until well blended.
- Add masa mixture to the soup pot.
- Add remaining cup of water, enchilada sauce, cheese, spices, green onions, green chiles and the chipotle chile, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cooked shredded chicken and potatoes to pot and simmer for 20 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cilantro and ladle into bowls.
- Dollop with sour cream, if desired.