1/1 Photo of Chipotle Chicken Club Burger
Fire up the grill for this delicious burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, from canned chipotle in adobo sauce plus 2 t
- 2 (11 ounce) cans tomatillos, chopped and drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 16 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- olive oil, for grill
- 2 small red onions, cut into 16 thin slices
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into 16 thin slices
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, thinly shredded
- 1Line 2 baking sheets with plastic wrap and set aside.
- 2Using hands, combine chicken, sauce, tomatillos, yellow onion, cilantro, garlic and cumin in a bowl.
- 3Form into 16 (3 1/2-inch) thin patties (about 1/3 cup each).
- 4Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- 6Using a 4-inch biscuit cutter, cut tortillas into 16 smaller rounds.
- 7Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil, turning once, until golden and slightly crisp, 2-3 minutes.
- 8Transfer on baking sheet to a rack to cool.
- 9Meanwhile, preheat grill and lightly oil rack.
- 10Grill burgers, turning once, until cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
- 11Transfer to a large plate.
- 12Assemble burgers: Place 1 tortilla round on each serving plate, then top with 1 burger, 1 red onion slice and 1 tomato slice, another burger, onion and tomato slice.
- 13Top each with lettuce and tortilla round.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Chicken Club Burger
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: