Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I whipped these up for friends and they loved them...I hope you will too. A store bought rotisserie chicken works great or any leftover chicken meat.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together shredded cooked chicken, salsa, chipotle peppers and cheese.
- Unfold pie crust and roll out to make slightly thinner.
- Using a 3-inch cutter, cut dough into circles; brush edges lightly with water. Place a small amount of filling in the center of each and fold over to enclose. Press edges with the tines of a fork to seal and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve with additional salsa and guacamole, if desired.