- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (8-ounce total)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices Cotija cheese (1 1/2-ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup tomatillo salsa
- 6 slider rolls, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with chile powder and salt.
- Heat a grill pan; when hot, grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side or until grill marks form and chicken is cooked through. Grill cheese about 1 minute on each side or until grill marks form.
- Cut each chicken breast into 6 slices on the diagonal. Place 2 slices chicken on bottom of each roll. Top with 2 teaspoons salsa and 1 slice grilled cheese; close roll.