Recipe by Sugar&Spice&Everything Nice
My Husband came up with this recipe, I loved it and so I am sharing it. I use Chicken Legs with the skin but you can use whatever Chicken you like. Preparation time does not include 2 hours of Marinating Chicken.
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo (I use 'La Morena')
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 water
- 1⁄4 tablespoon salt
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- 1 large white onion
- 2 lbs chicken legs
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put All Ingredients except Onion and Chicken in a Blender.
- Blend until it is a Liquid.
- Score Chicken to absorb Sauce.
- Marinate Chicken for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Individually wrap each piece of Chicken and put a least 2 Tablespoons of the Marinade in each wrap and some of the sliced Onion.
- Cook in the oven for 40-45 minute at 450 Degrees.
- Serve with Rice and Vegetables.