Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for snacks and appetizers!
Make and share this Chipotle-Cheese Mini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 canned chipotle chiles, rinsed of adobo sauce,chopped fine
- non-stick canola cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray mini-muffin pans with non-stick canola spray.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Stir in buttermilk and oil until just blended.
- Do not overstir.
- Fold in cheese and chipotle chilies.
- Fill muffins cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Best if served warm; can be reheated.
These are quite good! Just enough chipotle flavor. Mine came out a bit dry though, so next time I'll add some sour cream and see if that helps. Thanks Sue for sharing this recipe!
Tasty little poppers. Almost spoiled my dinner with these things. Loved the chipotle! May use even more of that next time. Mine were done a little faster than the recommended minimum time of 15 minutes. Did I mention how cute they are?