- 2 ripe but firm avocados, halved, pitted and skin left on
- 1⁄4 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small chipotle chile, in adobe minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 lime wedges, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler to High.
- Place avocado halves on a baking sheet.
- Thoroughly combine cheese, chipotle, lime juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Evenly divide the cheese mixture among the avocado halves. Broil 3 to 5 inches from the heat source until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown. Serve warm with lime wedges.