Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not just for salads. Try drizzling on a turkey sandwich.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare dressing by placing mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic, mustard, chipotle, lemon juice, vinegar and Parmesan into the bowl of a food processor.
- Puree until well blended. Cover and chill until ready to use.