Recipe by Evie*
Recipe By :Bobby Flay Another recipe which I have recently adopted and have yet to make.
Top Review by nott
This is a good recipe. A nice change from the regular Caesar dressing. I used only 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 chipotle. I also grated 1 clove of garlic since I did not have time to roast any. I used only 1/4 cup of olive oil since I didn't need a huge quantity. Very good, Evie. Thanks for posting the recipe!
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 canned chipotle chiles, plus
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 10 anchovies
- 1 head roasted garlic, squeezed out
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil or 1 1⁄2 cups other oil