Recipe by Sue Lau
Spicy! Try using this on grilled chicken or rubbing some on corn on the cob. If you like spicy popcorn, try melting some of this and pouring it over your next batch. Easy to freeze and use when you need it. Will keep 3-6 months frozen.
Top Review by Niki-G
This has a very good flavor, but boy is it spicy! I used 2 chipotle chiles and had to add about 3 more tablespoons of butter to get the flavor where I wanted it. I served this with cornbread and it was delicious. I can't wait to try it over popcorn like suggested. I bet it would be great. Thanks for the recipe.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened (1 stick)
- 2-3 chipotle chiles (canned)
- 9.85 ml adobo sauce (from canned chipotle chiles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree all in a blender or food processor.
- Place the butter on a sheet of plastic wrap and cover.
- Roll the butter up, forming it into a long log shape and place in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.
- Serve the rolled up log or cut off slices as needed.
- Goes great on grilled chicken and corn on the cob.