Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is about the only way my husand and I do burgers any more. We generally use chipotle salsa (Le Jardin's) instead of the canned chipotle's and adobo sauce.
- 680.38 g ground beef, not too lean
- 3 chipotle chiles, from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce
- 44.37 ml adobo sauce, from canned chipotles
- 3.69 ml ground oregano
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 7.39 ml salt
- Mix all the ingredients together and form into hamburgers.
- Grill over high heat until cooked through (internal temperature of 165° F).
- Serve on a bun with guacamole and salsa if desired.
Definitely different! You better like chipotle if you try these. Good! I added jalapeno on them. HOT!!!!
:long whistle: HOT!!! 5 Stars!!!
A nice change of pace from ordinary burgers. Spicy, flavorful and easy! Thanks, Chef 363.