1/6 Photos of Chipotle Burger Topped With Grilled Onions and Cheese
I like to ground my own beef. Just take slightly frozen beef cubes and process in a food blender till ground! It works like a charm.Then you know what is in your ground beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill on HIGH for 10 minute Mix peppers, 2 ounces salsa, and beef together then formed into four 1/2 inch thick burgers. Rub outside of patties with oil.
- 2Coat grill lightly with vegetable oil.
- 3Brush onion slices with olive oil and season with salt & pepper, sear on grill 1-2 min each side, remove and set aside. Grill rolls, cut side down 30 seconds; remove and set aside.
- 4Sear meat on grill, about 2 min, until meat has changed color about one-quarter way up from bottom. Turn over. Sear 1 to 3 minute.
- 5Reduce heat to MEDIUM (for most burgers) or LOW (for burgers thicker than 1 inch); close lid.
- 6Cook burgers to 160 degrees internal temperature. Check by inserting digital thermometer halfway into thickest part of burger.
- 7Top with cheese; close lid. Grill until cheese starts to melt, 1 minute. Place each burger on rolls topped with 2 tsp salsa, grilled onion rings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Burger Topped With Grilled Onions and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.4
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 876.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo