Recipe by daggle
An awesome grilled spicy south of the border style burger. Enjoy!(this recipe is from Tobasco brand sauces)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce (tobasco makes one)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 red onion rings
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine groud beef with 3 tbsp of Chipotle pepper sauce and salt.
- Make 6 patties.
- Combine last tbsp of chipotle pepper sauce with mayonaise for topping.
- Grill, or cook as desired, burgers until your preferred doneness.
- Place cheese on top to melt during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Toast bun if desired and top burger with chipotle mayo, onion, tomato and lettuce.