Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A spicy way to start the day.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 10 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped
- 6 flour tortillas
- Cook Simply Potatoes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chipotle with mayo.
- Scramble the eggs: heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add eggs to pan; allow to set for a minute, then slightly lift eggs with a spatula, allowing the liquid to run under the cooked portion. Repeat until eggs are completely cooked. Season with salt and pepepr and remove to a bowl.
- Spread chipotle mayo on each tortilla.
- Pile the eggs and potatoes on top of the mayo.
- Wrap up and enjoy!