1/1 Photo of Chipotle Boneless Chicken Breasts
Momma Zakaria's Note:
This is a wonderful spicy baked chicken breast that I make often!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-4 whole boneless chicken breast, frozen
- ms. dash Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- 29.58-118.32 ml I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, mediterranean blend
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place chicken breasts in an ungreased baking pan.
- 3Shake the seasonings over the chicken, then rub. Add one tbsp of the 'butter' in a dollop on top of the chicken.
- 4Bake for 25-30 minutes, then take out of oven and flip. Sprinkle the seasonings on the newly upturned side, and put the other tbsp dollop on top.
- 5Continue baking another 25-30 minutes, or until juices run clear when poked, and inner temp is 175°F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Boneless Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.8
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 60.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread