Recipe by Lori Ann D
Chipotle gives this soup quite a kick, but also an excellent, smokey flavor. Zucchini and chia seeds add micronutrients as well.
- 3 (1275.72 g) can black beans
- 155.92 g spicy hot V8 (1 can)
- 113.39 g chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 red onion
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 15 stems cilantro
- 29.58 ml chia seeds
- 226.79 g plain unsweetened yogurt
- 118.29 ml water
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in blender or food processor and blend on high for easiest and smoothest soup. For those that want a few more identifiable chunks, hold back one can of beans and some of the veggies, adding them for just a few seconds of low speed blending. Pour into soup pan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Garnish with more yogurt and green onions.