Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this "in a hurry" salsa recipe from the McCormick's website. The chipotle chile powder that I use is pretty hot and it is not McCormick's, so I might scale the powder back a little next time. Brought this to a party and it was eaten in a hurry. Because it requires very little chopping, it was ready quickly. I easily doubled the recipe with good results. Prep time does not include 30 minutes in the fridge.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
So quick and easy and DELICIOUS! I made this to take to my son's Boy Scout banquet and am happy I did! The flavors are mild enough for kids to enjoy too ... and pretty healthy!