My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3OR prepare the whole recipe in a cast iron skillet.
- 4Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat.
- 5Saute the zucchini for about 2 minutes then add the tomatoes, corn, salt and chipotle chili.
- 6Cook and stir until heated. About 2 minutes. If using baking dish, pour chilie mixture into the dish and set aside.
- 7If using cast iron skillet, turn off heat.
- 8In a medium bowl, dump in the cornbread mix. Add 2/3 cup water and stir to combine.
- 9Spread this over the chili mixture in the pan.
- 10Bake in top rack of oven for 15 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
- 11Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Black Bean Chili Pie
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 790.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle black bean chili