Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 14 1⁄2 ounces no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 15 1⁄4 ounces no-salt-added corn, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chipotle black bean chili (from Chipotle Black Bean Chili)
- 6 ounces buttermilk cornbread mix
- 2⁄3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- OR prepare the whole recipe in a cast iron skillet.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat.
- Saute the zucchini for about 2 minutes then add the tomatoes, corn, salt and chipotle chili.
- Cook and stir until heated. About 2 minutes. If using baking dish, pour chilie mixture into the dish and set aside.
- If using cast iron skillet, turn off heat.
- In a medium bowl, dump in the cornbread mix. Add 2/3 cup water and stir to combine.
- Spread this over the chili mixture in the pan.
- Bake in top rack of oven for 15 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.