My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion and 1/8 t. salt. Mix well with your hands.
- 2Shape into four patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Cook patties to desired doneness. I prefer to grill mine for about 3-4 minutes per side. You can also fry them in a skillet or broil.
- 4While patties are cooking, toast buns.
- 5Place chili in a microwave safe container and add remaining salt. Stir. cover and heat on high power for about 2 minutes.
- 6When burgers are cooked. Place bottom bun on each plate. Top with a patty and spoon 1/4 cup chili over the top. Add about 1 T. shredded cheese to each burger.
- 7Place top of bun on each burger.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Black Bean Chili Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle black bean chili