Chipotle Black Bean Chili Cheeseburgers
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion and 1/8 t. salt. Mix well with your hands.
- Shape into four patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook patties to desired doneness. I prefer to grill mine for about 3-4 minutes per side. You can also fry them in a skillet or broil.
- While patties are cooking, toast buns.
- Place chili in a microwave safe container and add remaining salt. Stir. cover and heat on high power for about 2 minutes.
- When burgers are cooked. Place bottom bun on each plate. Top with a patty and spoon 1/4 cup chili over the top. Add about 1 T. shredded cheese to each burger.
- Place top of bun on each burger.