I got this recipe from Cooking light and it is great. I served with a sourdough baguette and it was the perfect meal. Only 4 points for Weight Watchers. Serving is 1.5 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced drained canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans no-salt-added whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic; saute 3 min or until tender.
- 3Add chili powder and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve and eat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle-Black Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 136.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo