Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from Cooking light and it is great. I served with a sourdough baguette and it was the perfect meal. Only 4 points for Weight Watchers. Serving is 1.5 cups.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced drained canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans no-salt-added whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 3 min or until tender.
- Add chili powder and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and eat.