1/2 Photos of Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a nice, simple chipotle sauce...this amount is enough for a slab of ribs or one whole cut-up chicken. Slap it on during the last few minutes of grilling, if done sooner, it may blacken and burn quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine olive oil, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder and cumin.
- 2Allow to heat through, while stirring, for 1 minute. Add red wine and brown sugar. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Simmer 2 minutes more. Remove from heat; allow to cool slightly before using.
- 5* grill ribs, pork, chicken, etc., until almost cooked and then brush on the sauce, turning constantly, until glazed and smells really good.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2415.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g