Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo
- 6 chicken pieces
- HEAT grill to medium (350° to 400°F). Make drainage holes in sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with a large grilling fork; set aside. Combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and chipotle peppers.
- PLACE foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side towards food; immediately place chicken, skin side up, on foil.
- GRILL covered 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush chicken with half of sauce. Grill 10 minutes; turn chicken. Brush with remaining sauce; continue grilling 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 170°F for breasts, 180°F for other pieces.
- *REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: For drainage holes, lay a sheet of foil over a cold grill grate, broiler pan or cooling rack. Make holes in the foil with a large fork.