- 1 lb fresh tomato
- 3 canned chipotle chiles, deveined
- 3 avocados, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 50 g aged Mexican blend cheese, crumbled (queso anejo)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- On stovetop wide frying pan or grill, sear-toast tomatoes's skins, to facilitate peeling.
- Peel tomatoes and take out seeds.
- Process peeled and seeded tomatoes in blender with the deveined chipotles.
- Add cubed avocado, onion, olive oil, oregano, and salt.
- Top with crumbled cheese.