- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup chipotle pepper (chopped, use canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onions, chipotle pepper, red bell peppers, and cilantro into food processor and process for a few seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Process all ingredients until well blended, but do not puree.
- Place in covered container and chill for several hours.
- Heat the salsa in the microwave before serving, as it is best served warm.