Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this recipe after trying some of the frozen stuff in the store. The homemade version was much better!
- 6 ounces salsa verde Doritos
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 eggs
- Beat eggs in a platter.
- Place Doritos, spices, and chipotle pepper in food processor until until chips are finely crushed.
- Coat tilapia with egg and place in chip mixture until well coated on both sides.
- Squeeze Lime juice over fish.
- Spray cookie sheet with no stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
I really liked the recipe and so did the kids.I chose to make a mexican rice with it.It went well together.Thanks!