The sweetness of the crab goes wonderfully with the tomato and chipotle. Use butter instead of the cooking spray to heat the crab, if your diet allows.
- 4 ounces dry pasta (I like fettucini)
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, diced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 -3 canned chipotle chile in adobo (depending on how hot you like it...)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small processor and process until smooth.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and gently heat crab. Add noodles, tomatoes, and sauce. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Top with parmesan cheese.