Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The sweetness of the crab goes wonderfully with the tomato and chipotle. Use butter instead of the cooking spray to heat the crab, if your diet allows.
- 4 ounces dry pasta (I like fettucini)
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, diced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 -3 canned chipotle chile in adobo (depending on how hot you like it...)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small processor and process until smooth.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and gently heat crab. Add noodles, tomatoes, and sauce. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Top with parmesan cheese.