1/1 Photo of Chipotle and Crab Pasta
The sweetness of the crab goes wonderfully with the tomato and chipotle. Use butter instead of the cooking spray to heat the crab, if your diet allows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces dry pasta (I like fettucini)
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, diced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Combine sauce ingredients in a small processor and process until smooth.
- 3Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and gently heat crab. Add noodles, tomatoes, and sauce. Stir and cook until heated through.
- 4Top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle and Crab Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 1232.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo