Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy of Bon Appetit, July 2007. For a much more intense and spicy flavor--use canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Just mince one pepper (or more if you're brave) instead of using the powdered or chipotle hot sauce.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder or 1 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Whisk mayonnaise with chives, garlic, lime juice, and chipotle chile powder or chipotle hot sauce to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper; chill until ready to serve.