1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Simply Bitten Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Put chicken on a foiled lined sheet pan.
- 3Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 4Now place the chicken in the oven and bake for 50 minutes .
- 5Directions The Glaze:.
- 6In a small to med sauce pan add the orange juice,lemon juice,orange marmalade,ketchup,olive oil,brown sugar,garlic powder,ground chipotle powder, cornstarch, water ,salt and pepper.
- 7Now stir the mixture over medium heat bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken.Now reduce heat and stir occasionally for 5-10 minutes. when glaze has thickened turn off heat and set aside.
- 8When chicken is done baking, spoon the glaze onto the chicken and put it back in the oven for 5 minutes .Repeat this 2 more times until the chicken start to char a little at the bottom .
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipolte Orange Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.6
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 291.3 mg
- Sodium 779.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 70.3 g