Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Adapted from Simply Bitten Kitchen
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put chicken on a foiled lined sheet pan.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Now place the chicken in the oven and bake for 50 minutes .
- Directions The Glaze:.
- In a small to med sauce pan add the orange juice,lemon juice,orange marmalade,ketchup,olive oil,brown sugar,garlic powder,ground chipotle powder, cornstarch, water ,salt and pepper.
- Now stir the mixture over medium heat bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken.Now reduce heat and stir occasionally for 5-10 minutes. when glaze has thickened turn off heat and set aside.
- When chicken is done baking, spoon the glaze onto the chicken and put it back in the oven for 5 minutes .Repeat this 2 more times until the chicken start to char a little at the bottom .