Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and easy bar cookies with a rich caramel - coconut - chocolate flavour.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (225 g) bagchipits caramels (tiny milk chocolate covered caramels)
- 1 cup chipits Skor English toffee bit (divided)
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the flour and brown sugar until smooth and lump free, add the melted butter and 1/2 cup Skor bits and mix until well combined (should look like fine crumbs).
- Press mixture into a 9" x 13" pan and bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Mix the eggs and condensed milk (I use the same bowl) until smooth and well combined, then mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the coconut mixture evenly over the partially baked crust and return to the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until firm and a light golden in colour.
- Cool and cut into 36 bars.