Recipe by Jessiica
My friend brought these to school one day, and after trying a bar I HAD to get the recipe. I haven't made them myself yet, but I know they taste amazing.
Top Review by Rieke
What a flop. There is supposed to be 1/4 cup butterscotch chips in the rice krispie mixture. I thought it looked wrong but, I had followed the directions. Then I looked at the chipits bag and seen what I did wrong. After I had put the chocolate chips on.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring butter, brown sugar, corn syrup to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove and stir until melted.
- Stir in 2 cups of crisp rice cereal.
- Press into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly over surface of bars.
- Melt butterscotch chips with 1 tsp oil over hot water.
- Drizzle lines over the surface of bars.
- Cut into bars.