Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe on the back of the chipits bag. My kids love them, sometimes I have to make 2 batches a week.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (350 g) packagehershey chipits (semi-sweet)
- Beat butter&brown sugar with fork until well blended.
- Stir in eggs.
- Stir in flour, salt, baking soda and oats.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by tbsp onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 mins.