Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
On the bag these things look sooo good, and now that i'm pregnant and all i want to do is eat chocolate, I'm going to attempt to make them today!
- 236.59 ml mint chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 946.36 ml white mini marshmallows
- 177.44 ml milk
- 7.39 ml mint extract
- 0.25 ml green food coloring
- 354.88 ml whipping cream (whipped)
- Melt 1 cup mint chocolate chips with 1/2 cup butter.
- Stir in sugar and flour, 2 eggs and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into 24 large cups.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes, or until cake tester has moist (not wet) crumbs on it. Cool.
- For icing, melt 4 cups mini marshmallows with the milk over low heat. Remove, and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
- chill until cool but not set (about 15 minutes).
- Fold mint mixture into whipped whipping cream.
- Top each cupcake with a spoonful of icing mixture. Chill.