MnM's Mom's Note:
This is an old family recipe that my mom got out of a magazine when I was a kid. We make it every year at Christmas time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine honey and peanut butter in large sauce pan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smoothly combined and mixture just comes to the boil.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
- 4Add cereal and peanuts; stir until well combined.
- 5Press lightly into greased 8 or 9 inch square cake pan.
- 6Chill about 1 hour. Cut into bars or squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipits Crispy Chocolate Squares
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 185.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g