Recipe by out of here
These are very good cookies with good oats in them. My DH's favorite cookie. My DD is the cookie maker in our family, She is a great baker. This recipe came from her.
- 1 cup oleo
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces nestle's chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the oleo, sugars.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt; add this mixture to the sugar mixture.
- Add the oats, chips and the nuts.
- Mix this all together.
- Use 1/4 cup batter for each cookie.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.