Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are very good cookies with good oats in them. My DH's favorite cookie. My DD is the cookie maker in our family, She is a great baker. This recipe came from her.
- 1 cup oleo
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces nestle's chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats
- Cream together the oleo, sugars.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt; add this mixture to the sugar mixture.
- Add the oats, chips and the nuts.
- Mix this all together.
- Use 1/4 cup batter for each cookie.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.