Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy dessert, like chocolate chip cookies in a pan.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and divided
- 12 ounces chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Cream ingredients with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Add to butter and sugar mixture.
- Mix in 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 package of chocolate chips.
- Spread dough into a 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 - 35 minutes.