- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dried beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven 350.
- mix together cream cheese, heavy cream and sour cream with hand mixer.
- chop dried beef and add to mixture with green peppers and onion flakes.
- Melt butter in small fry pan add pecans and sprinkle with a little salt.
- put mixture in small oven proof dish and top with pecans.
- bake 350 for 20 minutes.