Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is probably as old as I am !!! It is a GREAT standby and to me a real comfort dip. Serve with party rye or tortilla chips. This can doubled or tripled if needed.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dried beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- pre-heat oven 350.
- mix together cream cheese, heavy cream and sour cream with hand mixer.
- chop dried beef and add to mixture with green peppers and onion flakes.
- Melt butter in small fry pan add pecans and sprinkle with a little salt.
- put mixture in small oven proof dish and top with pecans.
- bake 350 for 20 minutes.
good stuff have to make it , tell ya later
This was fabulous!! There was nothing left! Thank you for the recipe!