- 3 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups salsa
- 1 tablespoon green chili, diced, canned
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups tortilla chips, non fat, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup avocado, chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the broth, beans, salsa, corn, green onions and chilies in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Place 1/2 cup of chips and 1/4 cup of avocado in each of four bowls. Ladle the soup over the avocado and chips and serve at once.