My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the stock in a sauce pan.
- 2Smear fish with 1 tbsp of rice wine and a little salt.
- 3Place fish in a microwave-safe soup pot.
- 4Add in the wolfberries, button mushrooms, scallion, ginger and hoisin sauce Pour in the hot stock.
- 5Cover the pot with a cling wrap and the pot lid.
- 6Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- 7Add rice wine and salt to season before serving.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Wolfberry and Sea Bass Soup
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: