1/1 Photo of Chinese Vegetables
This is out of a new cookbook I picked up at an Antique store...called "The Essential Asian Cookbook"...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of water to boil.
- 2Wash the bok choy and remove any tough stems.
- 3Chop the bok choy into 3 equal portions.
- 4Add the bok choy to the pan of boiling water.
- 5Cover for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender but still crisp.
- 6Use tongs to remove the bok choy from the pan, drain well and place on a heated serving platter.
- 7Heat the peanut oil in s small pan and cook the garlic briefly.
- 8Add the oyster sauce, sugar, water and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
- 9Pour over the bok choy and toss to coat.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g