1/2 Photos of Chinese Vegetables
Just a very easy and tasty dish. It's a great way to get vegetables in your diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 bunch green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1Combine water and bouillon granules and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat and add onions, broccoli, celery, ginger and carrots stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add snow peas and stir fry another minute or so. Add green onions and fry just another minute.
- 3Add bouillon mixture, bring to a boil, cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, approximately 2-3 minutes. You can use any vegetables you want with this. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 934.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g