Recipe by Chill
Just a very easy and tasty dish. It's a great way to get vegetables in your diet.
Top Review by Bergy
Lovely combination of veggies. I did matchstick carrots, started them and then the onions after 2 minutes I added the rest of the veggies stir fried 1 minute added only 1/4 cup of the chicken bouillon. Steamed another minute with lid on. Tasted it and thoiugh it need a little more pep so added 3 tbsp of Chipotle BBQ sauce. I like spice but for most I am sure that this recipe is perfect the way it its. The recipe was enjoyed
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and bouillon granules and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat and add onions, broccoli, celery, ginger and carrots stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add snow peas and stir fry another minute or so. Add green onions and fry just another minute.
- Add bouillon mixture, bring to a boil, cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, approximately 2-3 minutes. You can use any vegetables you want with this. Enjoy!