Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe from PETITCHEF, it looks like the dish I cooked before. So I wish you like it....
- 2 cups chinese noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 4 tablespoons green onions
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Heat oil in a wok, add the minced garlic saute for a min, now add the cabbage, carrot, capsicum and shallots. Stir fry for few minutes and add the cooked noodles. Season with soy sauce, chilly sauce, pepper and salt. Stir fry for few more minutes. Vegetables should be crisp and not to be overcooked. Serve hot.