Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Pretty easy and really tastey! Note: Needs to chill at least 6 hours before serving(overnight is best). Cooking time is chill time.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, chunklight drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and grated
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups chinese noodles, dried
- Combine the drained tuna, mayo, onion, cucumber, carrots, soy sauce and onion powder.
- Let chill at least 6 hours.
- Right before serving toss with dried chinese noodles.