Recipe by CindiJ
I took a can of this and a can of that and well you get the idea. What came out at the end was a VERY tasty dish that even the hubby loved!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushroom stems, & pieces, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º F and cook elbow macaroni while oven heats.
- Drain the macaroni and mix all the ingredients together in large bowl mixing well.
- Pour into 3 quart baking dish. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and golden brown on top. Serve immediately.