Recipe by brechanandrhondainchina
This is a grate side dish to have with plan white rice and other Chinese food. For all of you who think plan white rice is too bland, it adds great flavor when placed on top.
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 red onion
- 2 dried hot red chili peppers
- 5 eggs (scrambled)
- 4 tomatoes (chopped bit sized)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In wok heat 3 T oil over med heat, add onion, red peppers, 1 clove garlic, salt & pepper and eggs.
- Keep stirring until done and remove from wok (eggs should be in bite size pieces).
- Heat 1 T of oil in wok over med heat and add tomatoes & 1 clove of garlic
- Cook until they just start to loose the shape
- Next add egg into tomato and cook just long enough to heat eggs.